Choose this account if ...
You want to earn premium interest … and prefer to use your Debit Card and bank electronically.
All Southern Heritage
Checking Accounts Include:
- Monthly E-Statement
- Online Banking and Bill Pay*
- Visa® Debit Card**
- No Fee at Southern
Heritage Bank ATMs
- $6 monthly service charge, waived with:
- Deliverable monthly E-Statement
- AND a monthly Direct Deposit
- AND completing at least five (5) posted and cleared point-of-sale Debit Card transactions per statement cycle (ATM transactions not included in item count)
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- Tiered Interest for balances under $25,0001 – The more you use your Debit Card, the higher your rate2
- Unlimited Checking – no limit to the number of account transactions
- Monthly E-Statement3 – Delivered via email
Use Your Debit Card to Earn a Higher Rate
Rate Tiers are based on the number of posted and cleared point-of-sale Debit Card transactions per statement cycle. See Rates Page for Current Rates.
|Daily Balances Under $25,000|
|50+ Debit Card Transactions|
|26-49 Debit Card Transactions|
|16-25 Debit Card Transactions|
|0-15 Debit Card Transactions|
|Daily Balances $25,000 and Greater Earn a Different Rate.|
Waive the Monthly Service Charge4 By Doing All 3!
- Sign up and receive E-Statement
- Receive at least one monthly Direct Deposit
- Complete 5 posted and cleared point-of-sale Debit Card transactions
Ready to get started? Open a E-Interest Checking Account by visiting your nearest Southern Heritage Bank office.
1Rate will be different on balances $25,000 and greater.
2 The rate tier is based on number of times you use your debit card. Complete Five (5) posted and cleared point-of-sale Debit Card transactions.
3 E-Statement enrollment required at account opening. Truncated paper statement available for $6 per month service charge.
4Deliverable E-Statement, monthly Direct Deposit and minimum of five (5) posted and cleared point-of-sale Debit Card transactions per statement cycle required to waive $6 monthly service charge.
*Customers who sign up for Online Banking and Bill Pay, but are inactive,
may be required to reactivate (after 180 days inactive) or re-enroll (after 270 days inactive).
**Subject to approval and daily limits ($300 ATM / $2,500 point-of-sale limit).