Heritage Interest Checking
Choose this account if ...
You prefer a checking account that pays you higher interest rates for greater balances and provides an attractive package of benefits.
All Southern Heritage
Checking Accounts Include:
- Monthly E-Statement
- Online Banking and Bill Pay*
- ATM/Visa® Debit Card**
No Fee at Southern
Heritage Bank ATMs
$8 monthly service charge, waived with:
- $1,000 minimum daily balance
- OR $2,000 average daily balance
- OR $5,000 combined deposit balances
- Unlimited Checking no limit to the number of account transactions
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- Monthly E-Statement or Image Statement
- Foreign ATM fees reimbursed up to $6 per statement cycle
- No annual fee Credit Card available***
- Cashiers Checks and Money Orders (limit 3 per month)
Earn Higher Rates for Higher Balances
See Rates Page for Current Rates.
Extras for You
PLUS these Valuable Identity Protection Enhancements ...
At No Additional Cost!
- Identity Theft Protection Covers spouse, persons qualifying as a domestic partner, dependents under age 25 and parents living in the same household.
- 3-in-1 Credit File Monitoring Daily monitoring and automatic alerts of key changes in your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports and access to your credit report.
- Total ID Monitoring Over 1,000 databases including credit, public records, real property records, telephone, Social Security and others with notification of possible breach.
- Up to $10,000 in Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Coverage1 In the event of an identity theft incident.
- Fully Managed Identity Recovery Talk with a dedicated, experienced resolution specialist.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration Provides one point of contact for all your cards.
- Online Identity Theft Center Find news and resources for identity recovery.
Ready to get started? Open a Heritage Interest Checking Account by visiting your nearest Southern Heritage Bank office.
1Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of Chartis, Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions and exclusions of coverage. Insurance product is not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency: not a deposit or guaranteed by the bank or any bank.
*Customers who sign up for Online Banking & Bill Pay, but are inactive, may be required to reactivate (after 90 days inactive) or re-enroll (after 183 days inactive).
**Subject to approval and daily limits ($300 ATM / $2,500 point-of-sale limit).
***Subject to approval.