Platinum Member Program
Our Platinum Member Program is ...
The highest level of recognition and reward afforded to customers of Southern Heritage Bank.
Based on total qualifying deposits and/or loan balances (see below), Platinum Member status is our way of thanking our highest balance customers with special loan discounts, deposit bonus rates, periodic gifts and a VIP benefits package. There are no applications or fees required for Platinum Member status. Simply meet the program’s account and balance requirements … and you’ll automatically receive Platinum’s special perks and privileges!
Platinum Member Program Requirements
Any Southern Heritage Personal Checking Account with a minimum $1,000 average daily balance, PLUS …
- Minimum combined Personal Deposit balances of $50,000 … or minimum combined Personal Deposit and Loan balances of $100,000.
- Accounts maintained in good standing.
Platinum Member Program Benefits
0.20% Rate Increase – New or Renewing CDs (excluding CD Specials).
1.00% Rate Discount – New Personal and Installment Loans.
Up to $250 Off Closing Costs – New Mortgage and Home Equity Loans.
ATM Fee Refunds – Valid for SHB fees associated with “foreign” transactions; present ATM receipt or bank statement to any SHB office within 90 days to receive refund.
ATM Withdrawal Limit Increase to $1,000 Daily – $700 increase over current $300 limit when using SHB Visa® Debit Card (upon request).
VISA® Debit Card Spending Limit Increase to $5,000 Daily – $2,500 increase over current $2,500 limit when using SHB Visa® Debit Card (upon request).
FREE Platinum Member Checks – For any SHB Personal Checking Account.
No Issue Fee – Cashiers Checks and Money Orders.
Annual Fee Waived – Overdraft Line of Credit (a $30 value).
No Monthly Fee on “Second” Checking Account – Basic, Regular, E-Interest or Heritage Interest Checking Account for Platinum Member or Spouse; minimum balance requirement and monthly fee waived (a monthly value of up to $8).
10% Rockers Travel Discount – Applies to Rockers Travel Group promotion price.
If you have questions about Platinum Member status, or you want to know more about how to qualify for this one-of-a-kind customer program, contact a Platimum Member Specialist at any Southern Heritage Bank office.
We understand that many Business Owners and Principals require financial services beyond those of most individuals. Platinum Business Select is our way of thanking you for being a great client of Southern Heritage Bank. By meeting the following qualifications, a Business Owner / Principal will receive preferred PERSONAL banking benefits … PLUS additional perks for his or her business.
Qualify for Platinum Business Select status when …
- The Business has total combined deposits and/or loan balances of $150,000 or greater
- The Business has an active SHB Checking Account
- The Business Owner / Principal has an active Personal SHB Checking Account with a minimum $1,000 average daily balance
Platinum Benefits for YOU!
When you have Platinum Business Select status, you qualify for personal Plantinum Member benefits that guarantee you higher deposit rates, deeper loan discounts and exciting new benefits throughout the year.
- Bonus Rates on new or renewing CDs (excluding specials)
- Discount on closing costs for new Mortgage and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Customized home purchase financing
- Discount on new Personal and Installment Loan Rates
- Bonus added to balance of a new SHB Personal Interest-Bearing Checking Account or Money Market with $500 minimum opening balance
- Increased ATM withdrawal and Debit Card point-of-sale limits (upon request and approval)
- Special VIP gifts
- Membership in the Rockers Travel Group and discounts on Rockers trips
- Plus benefits for your business too!
Platinum Benefits for Your Business, Too.
Platinum Business Select status earns your company significant benefits:
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Online tax payments
- Technical training on E-Banking and Electronic Cash Management Services
- Loan closings conducted at your office
If you have questions about the Platinum Member Program – or to make sure you qualify for this one-of-a-kind status – we welcome the opportunity to tell you more! Contact a Platinum Member Specialist at any Southern Heritage Bank office.