Good If You...
- Are Just Starting to Save
- Are Saving Towards a Goal Like a Family Vacation, Christmas Fund, Vehicle Down Payment or Rainy Day Fund
- Want a Simple Account With Low Balance Requirements
- $100 Minimum Opening Balance
- $250 Minimum Balance to Waive Quarterly Service Charge1
- $3 Quarterly Service Charge
- 6 Withdrawals or Transfers per Quarter2
- FREE Quarterly Statement
Ready to Get Started?
Choose An Option
1 $3 quarterly service charge waived with $250 minimum daily balance.
2 If you exceed six withdrawals or transfers, there will be a $2.50 service charge for each additional withdrawal or transfer paid. Examples of withdrawals or transfers include an in-person withdrawal, withdrawal or transfer authorized by telephone, Telephone Banking transfer, or an Online Banking transfer, preauthorized withdrawal or transfer to a third party. Currently, regulatory rules limit the number of preauthorized transfers and preauthorized transfers to a third party, to six per month. Exceeding this limitation could result in the reclassification of your account from a savings account to a transactional account. Examples of a third party transfer would be a preauthorized debit for payment of an insurance premium or a request for a wire transfer of funds. Examples of a preauthorized transfer would be an Online Banking transfer of funds, a Telephone Banking transfer of funds, or an automated transfer of funds to cover an overdraft in a Demand Deposit Account.